Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food
Available for Canned Cat Food Case Discount!
Add 24 or more cans of cat food and automatically receive 5% off all cans. You may mix and match brands and flavors!
Science Diet® Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food lets you indulge your cat with the delicious taste of liver & chicken while helping maintain an ideal weight. It provides all of the essential nutrients your cat needs for optimum health with a low calorie, low fat formula to help with weight control. High fiber helps control hunger between meals.
- Low calorie formula to help with weight control, plus natural fiber to keep your cat feeling satisfied between meals
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Adult cats (1 - 6 years of age) that require fewer calories (e.g. cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Wheat Flour, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Caramel color, Carrageenan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - weight loss||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - weight management|
|8 (3,6)||1||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/4||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/3||1 2/3|
|14 (6,4)||1 1/2||2|
|16 (7,3)||1 2/3||2|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
147 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||34.4|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.